Kitchen size is not only one measurement in comfort and effectiveness in cooking but the sometimes small kitchen can be so effective. Big kitchen with opened concept might be negative as it can make difficulties for the owners who only cook in their leisure times. That is why there should be thorough concept when you are building or setting up the kitchen. There are several benefits having a small kitchen that you might amaze. There are at least seven tricks to get your small kitchen better in some ways so you can enjoy your time when you spend your leisure times to cook in your home. So what are them? The first thing you can take from the small kitchen is that you can get more ease when you are going to clean the kitchen, and you don’t need to take more times in cleaning because you only need little move to clean. The second benefit you can take from small space in the kitchen is that you can take anything without moving a lot when you need something. It will only need a little time because everything is near. The third thing you can take for benefit is that you can do multi-tasking without worrying to leave the cooking because it is easy to grab and move from one spot to another spot in the kitchen. To make it maximum, here are our little explanations on seven tricks for the small kitchen, so it is to ensure yourself to keep your time free for useful things like in the kitchen.
- Avoid using cupboard because it will take more times to pick one thing, just use the opened cabinet like you can put it under stairs.
- If you find it impossible to put away the cabinet, always ensure that you use the door of the cabinet using glass so it can be great to see it. This kind of cabinet can give wider mimic so it will feel like in the spacious It is also good to keep your kitchenware clean from the dust
- Use backsplash like from white ceramic tile. Why should it be white? Because it can add a wider scene with white color and the ceramic tile can give you ease in cleaning from oil or other dust.
- Avoid putting up more stuff in your kitchen and just putting the most useful tool or were like the pan you use to use so it will keep your kitchen spacious. Choose the glass cover for the cabinet can be good option to make it look spacious
- Think smart on multi-tasking and function when you are going to set the kitchen like you can use table or counter desk in the middle of kitchen that you can use for bar for breakfast or just spending times after cooking
- Think about to put especially the cookware like microwave, juicer or mixer.
- Always think that the setup of your kitchen gives you ease in cooking. Don’t put any useless thing to maximize the space and to keep it effective in using space